KICA Commercial Customers
Our commercial customers are an important part of what makes Kiawah Island special. With thousands of commercial businesses on the island each day, getting you the information that you need will help make your trips to the island fast and efficient! Below you will find important information, updates and forms for commercial customers.
- Kiawah Marketplace - Learn more about great ways to promote your business to Kiawah property owners!
- Sign up for email updates specifically for KICA's commercial customers. Email email@example.com to register.
Frequently Used Links
- Commercial Access Information
- Commercial Decal Application (PDF) - Print and submit this application to request a pass for commercial access to Kiawah Island. [Note: Valid copies of driver's license, registration and proof of insurance are required.]
- Commercial Employee Decal Application (PDF) - Print and submit this application to request a pass for your commercial employee to access Kiawah Island. [Note: Valid copies of driver's license, registration and proof of insurance are required.]
- Landscape Certification Program: Test and Guidelines - Landscape professionals must pass this test in order to receive vehicle passes that will allow admittance/access to the island.
- Town of Kiawah Island Business License Application
- Commercial Work Hours:
- Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Commercial work may not be conducted on Sundays or designated holidays.
- No Commercial Work Days 2013:
Saturday, March 30
Monday, May 27
Thursday, July 4
Monday, Sept. 2
Thursday, Nov. 28
Tuesday, Dec. 24
Wednesday, Dec. 25
Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014
Contact the Commercial Pass Office
- Phone: 843-768-8240
- Fax: 843-768-1275
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org